Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday

Happy End of the World to all of you. I seem to be one of those who has to wait for the ball of flame, or whatever, in October.

Did any of you read the book "Left Behind"? It was written by a minister. There were about seven books in the series. I think I read three of them, and then I got so I didn't give a darn what happened to those people.

My watercolor table, with nothing on it but a cat.



And here it is, all ready to go. Clean plastic cover, clean palette, all organized. Let the mess begin!

Someone was asking me if I'd heard the song about the old man who wanted someone to feed his dog after he died. I finally heard it on XM yesterday. It goes "If I should die before I wake, feed Jake".


I quit listening to the audio book. I didn't mind being read to - I just didn't like the book.



6 comments:

RTD said...

Has Chloe been around yet this year?
Though Kasey got to hold Kat some, I'll bet she misses Chloe.

Judi said...

What a comfortable corner you have! Computer, Kindle, remote control and watercolor table - all within a swivel of the chair. Ahhhh.

Duene said...

Haven't seen Chloe lately, but I'm sure she's around.

The computer is on my drawing table. The watercolor table has another chair, just out of sight on the left. And then there's another table against the wall, which is mostly used to pile things on.

RTD said...

I thought it was suppose to be Dec. 12, 2012.
I not to worried about the world ending then. They have been saying it was going to end for so many years that if I worried I would have gray hair.

No, wait, I do have gray hair. But ir is from old age not worring about the world ending.

Isn't to much I can do about it ending anyway

RTD said...

My wife started to read the paper this morning and said "I see the world didn't end yesterday". She then told me there was a billboard saying it was suppose to happen. So I looked it up and saw we were suppose to have a giant earthquake all over the world , the sun was suppose to turn black, and the moon turn red.
Now if that happened nobody told me about it.

Charmian said...

My drawing table, work table, desk, and computer desk are all stacked with "stuff"...Paints, paper, turp containers, etc. I'm comin' over there!