Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Snow, again? So what else is new?

Whoo Hoo! Hot water (almost). The plumber is here. Hope to have hot water tonight.

Tracy and Paul got new patio furniture for their place in Florida.


Shiny clean palette. I put my palette on the shower floor, filled the wells with water, and let it soak all day. They I used the spray to clean all the old paint out. I was a little worried that some of the paint might stain the shower floor, but it didn't. Now I have to to put fresh color in it, and decide what colors I want.


*********************

Thanks to Arnold, we now have something else on the news other than Bin Ladin.


And a supermodel fell down three times on the catwalk at a fashion show in Cannes.

3 comments:

RTD said...

I don't know if it is a mental slip or what, but it is Osama bin Laden.

Judi said...

The 2 names are really similar.

Is that water (a canal?) right below the patio furniture?

Duene said...

Oops. I changed it to Bin Laden. Thanks for the proof reading.

I think they're called canals. The people there have boats and there are boat slips all along it. You can go to the Gulf Of Mexico. Paul fishes in the canal.