Sunday, May 15, 2011

sunday

I was so busy watching for wild horses on our Mother's Day Drive that I kind of forgot about anything else. The guy on the right is sluffing his winter coat.
***************************

I think Barrie has raked and fertilized our lawn. It is sure green.

She has her work truck up here, and it looks like the bed is full of stuff. Wonder if she raked all that up in our yard? It's a lot.


I notice she has done some cleaning in the garage, and also in the little room where the deceased hot water heater is. Would sure be nice to have hot water tomorrow.


Also, my pickup is red and shiny.



It's amazing what that girl gets done while I'm sitting upstairs reading, drawing, and listening to music!



Only in America.....do we leave cars worth
thousands of dollars in the
driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
_______________________________

Ever wonder why 'abbreviated' is such a long word?

________________________________


Ever wonder why Noah didn't swat those two mosquitoes?

No comments: