Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wed

This is what a roll of paper towels looks like after going five rounds with Kat on the floor. This is the roll I keep on my art table for watercolors. The cat doesn't bother it very often, but when she does play with it, she sure has fun.


Judi says she doesn't remember seeing this picture of Barrie when she was working on the Drift, so I'm posting it again. I want so badly to paint or draw this.


*********************

I worked on the colored pencil of Daisy in art group today. Got quite a bit accomplished, but it's not done yet. When it is finished, I will have to do two cats. Want to try some new paper, quite a bit smoother than what I am using. I don't know if it has enough tooth for colored pencil.


I ate lunch at Rendezvous Pointe today with Judi, Nancy, and Dorothy. Delicious meal - meatloaf, baked potatoe, and carrots. I won't have to eat again all week.





3 comments:

Judi said...

What great pictures. Funny & elegant - Wyoming elegant.

Anonymous said...

Nervous Nellie. Watched others ride her for yrs. Hoped I would never have to. That fall I got stuck with her...we bonded and she would do anything for me. I have no idea who took that pic, but I treasure it:)

Anonymous said...

trying to figure what yr that might have been. the hat, vest chinks, and saddle are "original", the bridle, breast collar, and ox-bows are newer...guessing 2005?