Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday


Kind of messed around with a few pictures today. Did some extreme cropping.

I saw Kat walking across the floor with something in her mouth this morning. When I took it away to see what it was, it was the memory card from my digital camera. I had taken it out of the card reader on the computer and laid it on the table. Small things are not safe from that cat. Yesterday she was playing with my credit card.




Can't wait to get started drawing Sambo. All that hair will be a challenge, and those eyes!


**********************


Thanks to an e-mail from an old friend, I have some fresh humor today.

Only in America ......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

Only in America......do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?

No comments: