Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday

We had a great birthday celebration at Wind River Pizza last night.

Kathy gave Kasey a watch for her birthday. Kasey was so delighted with it.

Barrie examining the watch. Kathy also make cupcakes, and decorated them to spell "Happy Birthday Kasey". Kasey chose the one with the "Y" on it.

I can't get up any enthusiasm for the colored pencil drawing of the cat. Instead, I got out an old drawing I started on "Mylar", (drafting film) of some chickadees. I love that drawing surface for colored pencils. It will erase, and you can draw on the back of the translucent film.

Below is a colored pencil drawing I did on the film a few years ago of "Dan".



Finished drawing



Work in progress.





I think maybe I'll start the black cat over on mylar film.



*****************





Dear Aunt Em,


Hate Kansas


Hate you.


Took the dog.


Dorothey

1 comment:

Judi said...

What a cute picture of Kasey.