Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday

It's called a drizzle. At least it's not snow (yet). If you listen closely, you can hear the grass grow.
This is me, back in my younger days. You don't believe me? I still have my hula hoop in the basement.




Tracy called this morning. It has been in the 80's there (Florida.) They are going to take their kayaks out in the canal in front of their place. If they were ambitious, they could paddle into Tampa Bay. Paul is going to fish, and Tracy is just going along.



Paul traded my ticket to the Rockies game in. The Yankees were in Florida to play the Rays, so they went to the Yankees game. At least our tickets weren't wasted.




I thought I was checking out an e-book from the Summit County this morning. Instead, it's an audio book, Even Cowgirls Get the Blues. I have a new silverpoint drawing started, so maybe I'll listen to the book while I draw.




On this day in 1992 U.S. Vice President Dan Quayle criticized the CBS sitcom "Murphy Brown" for having its title character decide to bear a child out of wedlock.
Anyone remember this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't care if you have 100 hula hoops in the basement. I still don't believe you. But I could be wrong. rwm