Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday

Not sure why I didn't post anything yesterday.  The day just seems to go so fast when you don't get up until 10:00.  Don't know what happened.  I woke up at 7:00, but my bed felt so warm and comfortable.  The next thing I knew, I was at a party and visiting with George Strait.  Then I woke up and it was 10:00.

**************************
There are a couple of news items I am avoiding at all costs - one is Michael Jackson's doctor, and the other is Cain's political adventures.   (Or misadventures.)

Betty thinks I should name my bobble head moose "Bob".  Judi thinks I should name him "Marvin" in memory of the controversial cowboy head (with holes in it) sculpture that we had around town for a while.  Does anyone have pictures of Marvin?

I guess Marvin is still around somwhere.  I think he should be put up over on the west side of town, among all the townhouses.  He could give them a little class.


Postcard sized painting of the day.  That's supposed to be water, but I think I lost it.  Think I lost the trees too.

2 comments:

DADD said...

Yes, you have done much. much better

Charmian said...

Well, I love the brilliant, clean, soupy colors!