Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday


Barrie worked late on an office yesterday afternoon and Kasey hung out with Grandma.  I have been thoroughly enlightened.

First, do not cover your cough with your hand.  Cough into your elbow.  If you cough into your hand, you are getting all these germs on your hand. If you cover your cough with your arm, your hands don't get all germy.  (I knew that.)

Next, it is rude to say "shut up".  So when the dogs are barking, I am supposed to yell "hush" to them, instead.  I don't suppose "Hush #!&#;**" would be acceptable, either.

You must say "excuse me" if you burp.

I know what yellow snow is. Kasey told me.

I listen to too many songs.

Kasey doesn't fart, the cat farted.
 
Just think, I used to spend all day five days a week with a whole classroom of them.  I must have been much younger then. 

I also heard of lot of "Mama says ......"  Barrie, your day is coming.  When Kasey gets in kindergarten you will start hearing "But Mom, my teacher says . . . ." Hehe, been there, done that.



KC spelled words and made music on the iPad for a while.


Then she painted rocks and sticks. She switches between her right and left hands.  I think she may be a lefty.

************************

Maddy went over the fence and out of the yard yesterday.   She went over onto the garage roof.  I don't see how she didn't get zapped, and maybe she did.  She has stayed in the yard today.  I went down to the garage yesterday and called her, and put her in a kennel in the basement.

*****************************

I cleaned out my spam folder today.  Interesting.  The majority of my spam used to be how to enlarge my penis.  Now most of them are how to get an extension on my incomce tax.


3 comments:

Judi said...

Ah, Kasey, you are too cute and you say the wisest things.

DADD said...

So, how old is she? 14 or 24?

Anonymous said...

Too cute. Hope you're keeping a record of all these little Kasey tidbits. She'll really get a kick out of reading them when she gets older. rwm