Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday


We had some new snow, and Barrie plowed our driveway.  She loves plowing snow, says all the other "snow plowers" wave at her.  Sounds like a good way to pick up guys, doesn't it?


Did another little 4" x 6" painting in the little Moleskine book.  I have only 12 pages left in the book.  Don't ask what that is on the right, because I don't have a clue.  Maybe a fence?


Poor kid was not "politically correct." 

************************

Had much better luck shopping on the Internet yesterday.  Found flannel pajamas at JC Penney for a reasonable price.  For some reason, I refuse to spend $70 or $80 for a pair of flannel pajamas.

Found the perfect bookshelf for upstairs.  I have books stacked on tables and corners of the room. 

Also found a boot rack I like.  It's wall mounted, holds four pair of boots upside down.  We can put it up right over the heater vent in the dining room. 
*************************

I don't want to read any more media coverage about the scandal at Penn State, and no more "Occupy" stories.



1 comment:

judi said...

The crooked red barrel caught my eye and I didn't even see the 'fence' til you called my attention to it.