Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday


I've been trying for three years to get rid of this tail, and the darned thing is still there.

***********************

Small group in art yesterday.  Conley is back.  He has had a tough time with his back, and had cataract surgery.

I needed Conley's expertise on this painting I did some time back. I took this to art group and Conley spotted a problem immediately - it was missing a fin (where I drew the circle).  Conley was a taxidermist, and knows his stuff.

***********************
I downloaded a couple new apps for the iPad that Kasey will enjoy.  I also got the book "The Night Before Christmas, illustrated by Jan Brett.  She fills the pages with little delightful things.  When Kasey touches Santa's picture, he "Ho Ho Hos", there's a little dog that barks when you touch him, a toy train whistles, and so on.   

********************
Maddy stayed in the yard yesterday.  Maybe she's like those dinosaurs in Jurassic Park.  She tests the electric fence, and never goes over the same place twice.  Maybe she'll figure it out. 

****************************
I have tried several times to upload the video, and it wouldn't upload.  Yesterday I decided to switch from Internet Explorer to Fire Fox, and it uploaded just fine.  Go figure.




1 comment:

Judi said...

LOL. Yesterday there was just a blank space above the "I've been trying to get rid of this tail for 3 years" caption & I just could not imagine what was missing. Today the video popped up. KAT! Now it makes sense.