Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday

 Kasey is listening to "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" on my iPad.  She had never heard the story before, and was very worried about the "Whos" and said the Grinch was rude.  She loves that word. 

Cats from the Past

When I posted pictures of Chloe yesterday, I saw pictures of a couple cats we had years ago.





This is Midnight.  He  just showed up one day and stayed.  He terrorized Barrie.  Once he left and was gone quite a while.  I looked out my classroom window at school, and he was rubbing on the tires of my jeep.  So I took him back home. 
  
This is a kitten I raised on a bottle.  Her  name was Muffy, and Boomer thought she was his cat.  They would play together. When she got run over, Boomed searched the house over looking for her for days.

**********************

The coat hooks and boot rack are here.  Now if I can get Barrie away from the TV to put them up . . . .



2 comments:

Judi said...

That is an amazing photo of Kasey. The light on her face is incredible. You do have the most interesting pets.

MOM/Gina said...

Judi is right...it almost looks like a beautiful watercolor.