Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saturday - clutter, clutter, clutter

Brrr - cold in the house this morning.  I never leave my heat on upstairs at night, and the furnace had gone out.  It was 43 degrees downstairs when I got up.  I went down to the basement, took the cover off the furnace and pushed the round black thing to start it. 


While the cat's away, the mouse will play. Barrie and Kasey might be a little upset with me when they get home.


This is the dining room table.  I am putting it all in a box and it goes in Barrie's room.  She has a card table in there. I think the plastic bags have rotton bananas in them.  Wonder if they are important?

This is my old antique china cabinet. (The only thing I ever bought at The Barn Door.)  The pictues are going in a box in the closet, the sundial pieces are going back outside, and I am cleaning the top off too.

This is the bakers rack.  The big electric roaster is going in the basement, and the Wok is going to the Food Basket.  The fruit can go on the table, and I think I can find a place for the rest of it on the china closet.  If not, I'll get rid of it!  The recipe books can go on the white shelves that are under the dining room window.  Then the bakers rack can go to the Food Basket, and there will be a place to put the coat rack. I just now noticed a tripod is leaning up in the corner.

*****************************

It's starting to look like a blizzard out there.  Nice to be inside where it's warm and cozy.

Need to do some writing this afternoon.  In order to get 50,000 words written in a month, I need to write 1667 words a day.  I'm keeping up, but got behind for a while because I needed to do some reasearch about army life in Iraq.

What's in it for me?  Well, I get to print out a certificate that says I'm a NaNoWriMo winner, and I get a free draft copy of the book.  That's it.


2 comments:

Judi said...

WOW. You are SERIOUS today. Have at it.

Charmian said...

Doesn't it just drive you batty! I'd like to take a bulldozer to THIS place! I pick things up, walk around with them, only to put them down somewhere else.