Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday

Am I off the hook, Roger? Here are some pictures of Kasey.


Kasey is reading "The Pokey Little Puppy" on my iPad.



And now for Grover and "The Monster at the End of This Book.  For the fourteenth or fifteenth time.  The Grover book is interactive - she can tickle his tummy, or touch the knots he tied so sho couldn't trun the page, and the knots come undone.  She loves it, and Grover is very loud, and I needed a break from him.




Looks like I put Barrie in the dryer and shrunk her.

******************************

As soon as I finished the order for a new lapatop and came upstairs, I tried this one again, and it booted right up.  And it ran better and faster than it has for a long time.  Hmmm, kind of spooky, don't you think?  I saw a movie once where a computer had human traits.  It's almost like this one was telling me, Okay, I'll be good.  I didn't turn it off after that - left it in sleep mode all night.

************************

Kasey came running upstairs the other night to tell me Chloe was here.  She was so excited.  Barrie heard a cat in the garage and thought it was probably her, couldn't get her to come out of hiding.  She was up in the loft of the garage.  So she sent Kasey in the garage, Kasey called her, and Chloe came right to her.  We don't know how long she was in there, but she was kind of hungry and thirsty.

Kasey said "Chloe likes me, but Kat doesn't."  Don't feel bad, kiddo.  Kat doesn't like anybody.  Well that's not quite true.  She sleeps  on my feeet and rubs on my ankles, but she won't let me touch her.

2 comments:

DADD said...

Thank you for the Kasey photos.

Chloe hasn't been by all sunner and fall has she?
I'm glad that she finally showed up and came out for Kasey, but it seems funny that she wouldn't come out for Barrie.

Judi said...

Oh, that has to make Kasey feel very special that Chloe would only come to her. Now she needs a Dr Dolittle story.