Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday

Happy Birthday to my friend Sally today! Have a good one.


Chloe came to visit again last night, and to eat, and rub on everything.  Kasey was happy to see her.  I had a new book (The Grinch), on the iPad, but  KC would rather play with Chloe.

I was trying to think how old Chloe was, and went back through my old pictures and found one of her as a kitten, taken in the fall of 2006.

This is Chloe with her sister, Dan.  Dan was supposed to be little tom cat, but presented me with a litter of kittens in the spring.  So did Chloe.  They each had two litters before I bit the bullet, grabbed my checkbook, and had them spayed. 

I don't know where they were born, but their mother had them stashed down by my driveway.  Three or four of the kittens had bob tails.  Their mother left with the rest of them, but for some reason, Chloe and Dan didn't follow.  So I started feeding them.  They were pretty wild, because I never handled them.

I'm pretty sure Kat is the great, (or great great?) granddaughter of one of them.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Thank you Duene!!! ♥

DADD said...

Good for both Chloe and Kasey.
Making up for lost time.
I'll bet she was aroundthis Summer, but the puppies did keep her away.
She was such a cute kitten, but then again all kittens are cute.