Saturday, November 5, 2011

Saturday

The snow the National Weather Service predicted for last Tuesday is finally here today.  I doubt if we get very much.  The wind is blowing a little here, so I imagine it's really blowing out of town on the flats.



Another picture of the polar bears playing with sled dogs.



Calvin and I agree on how to live well.

***************************
I just read that over 200,000 people took part in the National Novel Writing Month (Nano).  Don't know how many there are this year.  When I checked the forums this morning, it said 52,399 people were currently on line.

******************************

I was so hungry when I woke up this morning, that I went downstairs and made fried potatoes and eggs.  I burned everything, including the toast, and by the time I got my plate upstairs, the eggs were cold.  I ate part of it and threw the rest out the window to the dogs.


3 comments:

DADD said...

So does that mean that the dogs like you cooking.
I can just hear them saying, "Alright. Duene is cooking herself some lunch. Dinner will be here shortly".

Duene said...

That's about right, Roger.

Judi said...

Someone we love dearly may have spoiled you a tad with breakfast practically in bed and such. But, lucky dogs. I also decided on eggs this morning only to discover that ther is one huge good skillet and 4 small Teflon-shedding ones. I used the huge one & then went to yard sales & bought 2 nice ones for$1.25.