Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday

Got to get the furnace fixed!  I had to go to the basement yesterday afternoon and start it, and again this morning.  Have a gas  log fireplace in the living room that needs cleaned or adjusted or something, and same with my gas log stove upstairs.  Brrr. My hands are cold. Kat is following the patches of sunshine around on the floor, making sure she sleeps in the sun.

*********************
The interstsate was closed for a while yesterday, and no light trailer traffic allowed.  So Barrie and Kasey did not come home yesterday.  She called last night. Kasey talked to  me and asked if I got anything new for the iPad.



Tracy called yesterday, and wanted suggestions for Kasey for Christmas.  I told  her KC liked little tiny things.  We were both on our computers, and Tracy found this fun stuff on Amazon.  She was sort of looking for Polly Pockets.


These are some  of The Littlest Pet Shop critters.  Tracy got  her the 10 piece collectors starter kit.

And I got her a little pink car and a tree house for her critters.  

*************************

Don't worry any more about Pinedale power outages, because I have fixed it.  I finally remembered to bring my little battery powered lantern upstairs, so if I'm now ready for it, we know the power won't be going off.

1 comment:

MOM/Gina said...

I hope your power fix works.

Love your dinning room table.