Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday

This will be a quick post.  Have nothing to say, and no pictures to post.

Barrie and Kasey got home yesterday, and the boyfriend left with Barrie's bootprint on his rear.  Oh well.  Barrie is okay, she says she likes her dogs better anyway.

Beautiful sunny day today.  Barrie plowed snow all day.  She's plowing and shoveling different properties all over town.  There are plenty of places to clean, but she would rather plow snow. She's related to her father.

More or less got caught up on the word count for the book today.  I'm about half way through, and have run out of story.  Time to dig deeper.

I'm so ready to read or watch a movie.  I thought about cooking, but maybe tomorrow.  I think Barrie will make our "Ridley's Run" tomorrow.  I have a list, and big plans.

No comments: