Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wednesday

Kasey got a little Halloween bag at dance class yesterday.  She loved this little thing you blow in and the paper unrolls.


Looks like it hurts, doesn't it?


 Meet my new traveling partner.  Jeanine gave him to me this morning.  He is a bobble head and rides on the dashboard.  So cute.  He needs a name.

The grass needs more work, but this drawing is pretty much finished.  It is pencil and white charcoal on toned paper.

********************
I formatted the cards in my cameras yesterday.  Moved all the pictures to folders on my hard drive.  I organize my pictures by the year and month.  Not sure that makes it very much easier to find a particular photo, but it's better than nothing.  That's for the pictures I took with my digital cameras.  I also have a folder for scanned slides, scanned pictures. and some that don't fit anywhere.  Organized chaos.

The weather forecast was, as usual, way off.  Four to six inches of snow was predicted, and we got nada.  Looked at some web cams and saw it was snowing really hard in both Riverton and Lander.

4 comments:

Betty C said...

You could name him "Bob"!

MOM/Gina said...

I have a beanie baby moose who has been my car mate for 25 years..given to me by a good friend. yours looks more like a real moose.
Like the trees...

Judi said...

How about naming him Marvin Moose with regards to Pinedale's art sculpture (that lies covered in Stott's old yard)? Or was that Melvin...good grief, i'm forgetting!

Anonymous said...

It was Marvin. rwm