Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday

What happened to my blog yesterday?  You know, I guess I just forgot.  Nothing to write about anyway. 

Just  had a banana and a piece of Sue's home made bread for lunch. 

 
This is certainly nothing to brag about, but we did have a skiff of snow during the night, then about 15 minutes of nice snow this morning.  It looks like it's going to keep it up all day, but no real buildup of  snow.

*************************
I have been looking at the Kindle Fire for quite a while now and reading about it.  It's similar to the iPad, but I can't watch my Amazon movies on the iPad.  Why would I want the Kindle Fire when I can watch movies on my laptop?  Darned if I know.  Just thinking.
 
 


1 comment:

Tracy LeClair said...

Under NO circumstances are you to buy yourself a Kindle Fire right before Xmas!!!!!