Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday

Now playing on my iPod, Chris LeDoux, "Copenhagen".
I'm giving XM Radio a rest, and am playing my iPod.  I thought my Chris LeDoux playlist kept going and going forever.  I finally checked and found I have 61 of his songs.  No wonder it just keeps going on and on. 

************************
 
I just ordered a new electric heater for my upstairs.  I can tell already the smaller one I bought is not going to keep me warm.  I could wear heavier sweaters and use a blanket to wrap up in, but darn it.  I'm old, and I deserve to be warm!
 
 
I finished this small 5" x 7" drawing of a Big Horn this morning.  I did some practice Chinese Brush Painting yesterday, but nothing that's worth much.
 

 
Judi wondered if I had pictures of Barrie and Tracy riding "Bucky" the moose at Tok, Alaska.  Poor pictures, but here they are.
 




3 comments:

Judi said...

Is Bucky alive or stuffed??? Head is in exactly the same position in both photos.

Duene said...

Oh, he's definitely stuffed!

Unknown said...

find here Dior Dolabuy Discover More Here Our site Source buy replica bags online