Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday

Pure madness and craziness in this country!  I'm reading the news articles about the Black Friday shopping across the country - - - fighting, shoving, and a shooting at the big stores, like WalMart.  It's so scary that this country has so many crazies running around.

**************************
 
I worked to get most of the double point knitting needles out from behind the entertainment center.  There are a couple still back there, but they will just have to stay.
 
****************************
 
I'm enjoying XM Radio today.  It's the Toby Keith Thanksgiving takeover on the Prime Country chanel.  I like hearing him tell about his life and how some of the songs he has written came about, the story behind them.
 
*********************
 
Yesterday, I put my spider plant "out on the ice".  I brought a nice artificial plant upstairs to take its place.  It looks nice and won't get sick if I don't water it.
 
 
My little scanner does such a good job, but not on pencil drawings.  Anyway, this is a little 5"x 7" drawing I finished this morning. I darkened the legs a little after seeing the scan.
 
 


No comments: