Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday

After three weeks, the judge has finally signed the order changing Kasey's visitation.  Barrie still hasn't received notice, but she got a phone call from ex last night.  She was waiting in Daniel to pick up Kasey, and he was at the courthouse in town.  He told Kasey he would see her in two weeks, and that he would call her on Wednesday.  Barrie hasn't seen the final document yet.

****************************
 
Scanned photos of some old pets that are no longer with us.
 

This is Jemima, a coonhound Tracy and I got after the dog we brought with us to Pinedale died.  Jemima liked to wander, looking for coons to chase I guess.  She had a loud bay that hurt your ears.

 
 This is Midnight, who just wandered into our lives one day. He disappeared one day and was gone a long time.  I looked out the window of my classroom one day, and there he was, rubbing against the tire of my jeep.  I went out, put him in the jeep and drove him home.  The minute I let him in the house, he went to he back hall where we kept his water dish.  He left us the same way he came, he just wandered off somewhere and never returned.
 
***************************
 


1 comment:

Judi said...

I am so happy for Barrie & Kasey. This makes much more sense & will be so much easier on Kasey.