Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wednesday

Enjoyed art group this morning, and ate so many of Vicky's healthy cookies that I didn't stay for lunch, which really sounded good.

We moved the big mat cutter back into the art room, and Conley is going to cut some mats.  The oval mat cutter came last week, so he can experiment with that too. 

Charmain loaned me a DVD and book on Chinese brush painting today.  I've just glanced through the book, and it looks very good.  Thanks, Charmain.  I'll take good care of them and get them back to you.

*******************
 
Some of the most vocal of my Facebook friends are ranting that the election was rigged.    But none of them had a complete melt down like Donald Trump.  Wow!  That  man better increase his blood pressure medication!


 ****************************
 
 
Oh Yeah - for Barrie and Kasey!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yep we are a pair, and we love our dog karma too:)
barrie