Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday

 
Kristy had a "closet explosion" at her house, and this is what our living room looks like right now.  Kasey has a lot of new clothes, and she and her mom are sorting through them.  And I  need to get to work on my downstairs closet so Kasey will have room to put all her new clothes.  Smart moms.  Kristy gives her daughter's outgrown clothes to Kasey, and Barrie gives Kasey's outgrown clothes to another little girl.
 

 
Barrie cooked our Thanksgiving dinner last night.  We had turkey breast, green bean casserole, and a cheesy potato casserole, with pumpkin pie.  Yummy!  Thanks, Barrie.  Kasey ate Thinksgiving dinner wearing a Christmas dress!


Chloe came to visit again, and she ate her fill, then curled up in Kat's bed upstairs and slept the afternoon away. 

************************
 
The new electric heater does the trick for warming up my big room.  The little oil filled radiator heater was just too small.  I found an added bonus on the new one.  It has a water container and a built in humidifier. 
 
Now if I can just keep my electric bill paid!  

3 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

Neat pics Duene!

RTD said...

Has Chloe been gone all Summer?

Kasey looks cute in her "Thanksgiving dress"

Duene said...

Chloe doesn't visit much in the summer. I think her other home must be above the canal, so she doesn't come across very often.