Saturday, November 3, 2012

Saturday


It appears zentangle is becoming very popular.  The new Dick Blick art supplies catalog is now offering zentangle supplies.  Guess I'm going to have to give it another try.

**************************
 
Barrie is working on her work truck, so she used my pickup to clean up at some one's house, leaves, etc.   After she got it loaded, she discovered my plates were expired, so she just parked it in the garage.  I had the almost uncontrollable urge to dig through and look at the things the people were throwing away.  Later, Barrie said there were some things in there she might take out.
 
I was pretty sure the little stickers for my license plates were at the  post office, so Barrie got my mail the next day and put them on for me.
 
She also brought me my latest order from Dick Blick for some art supplies for the art group at Rendezvous Pointe. 
 
******************************
 


2 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

I love the cartoon, especially after flying today.

Judi said...

Yes, very clever cartoon!