Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday

Another of my busy days.  I did a little painting this morning, did a load of laundry, cleaned my bathroom and found a new book to read.

Barrie is sanding the outside of the house - it sounds like a dentist's drill.  I don't know if she's decided yet what  to put between the logs.  It used to be pieces of quarter round, a lot of which had loosened and started to curl up.

I got some new paint brushes and a bamboo vase, all of which have those darned white sticky things on them that never come off.  I reached for my handy dandy can of WD40, and they are now glue free.  I love that WD40!

3 comments:

Judi said...

What? No comment from Rollie? Guess he hasn't read your joke yet! it is funny!

Rollie said...

Judi,

You're not a wine drinker so I didn't think I had to worry about that. But I thought the joke was very good. I'd seen it before.

Betty C said...

I like "goof off" for getting sticky stuff off. Or paint or anything...the stuff is amazing!!