Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesday

I guess there's something to be said for having so many unfinished projects sitting around.  One day, you might just finish several in a short time. 


 
The antelope is small, about 5" x 7", and the buffalo is about 8" x 10". I fought and fought with the buffalo, I just couldn't make him shaggy enough.  They're both done on Bristol Board, using various grades of graphite pencils.

**********************
 
Yeah!  Election Day!  I think I'll watch the movie "Swing Vote" this afternoon to celebrate.  And I can start reading the comments on Facebook again without trying to filter out the political tirades. If I read something on Facebook where someone is bashing Obama or Romney, that person makes me want to vote for the opposing candidate.
 
 
Ain't it the truth?
 


3 comments:

Judi said...

So many things seem like common sense, like getting rid of clock-switching twice a year & that electoral college, but we grow old with them.
Beautiful animals, Duene. You're in your element when you pick up a pencil.

Rollie said...

I remember that wise Old Indian saying. Makes a lot of sense.

Charmian said...

Those drawings are little treasures!!