Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thursday

Yesterday, Lenore, Miriam and I all took our Chinese brush painting supplies to art group.  It was fun.  I think I filled ten or so practice pages with strokes, mostly trying to paint bamboo.  I threw them all in the garbage when I left. 

I had a couple packages at the post office and Barrie got my mail yesterday.  I think ALL things should come with instructions on how to open the darned box the thing came in. 

So much junk mail!  Yes, there's all those places that send you a catalog once a year just before Christmas, whether you want it or not.  I should take each catalog and find a way to get off their mailing list.

We got a notice from the Sheriff's Department yesterday.  Seems a 1st class child molester has moved in down the street from us.  Wolf Dodge must be renting out a few motel rooms after they took over the ZZZZs motel.

I have a question.  What the heck does the "1st class" mean"?

5 comments:

DADD said...

Aren't you a little worried about Kasey?

Duene said...

Of course we are. But all we can do is be watchful and careful. She is never left unsupervised.

Judi said...

Catalogs all have a phone number to call to be removed from their mailing list or at least a customer service number. Years ago I started a 'campaign' to call each catalog & magazine as they came into our mail. There are maybe 2 we can't seem to get rid of (like AARP), but 95% of them have stopped.

Anonymous said...


Duene, you can check the internet for registered sex offenders, you will be surprised at the faces you see in local businesses such as the food bank. There are faces and details.

Tracy LeClair said...

Sex offenders are "classified" based on a number of factors, including the severity of their original offense, as well as the potential for him/her to re-offend. Looks like this guy was convicted of 1st Degree child molestation in 2003 in Washington state. He probably has to register quarterly, so hopefully he will move on by then.