Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday

Kat has a new toy, at least I think she does.  I just wish she would bring it out of hiding and play with it.  It is one of my hearing aides.  I'm pretty sure she won't chew it up or swallow it.  She loves to steal the tiny parts of Kasey's toys, and she always brings them upstairs and plays with them.  On the other hand, when she steals my eraser, she takes it downstairs and puts it in her food dish.  Barrie says we shouldn't vacuum for a few days! 

*****************************
 
Barrie and somebody (I presume it's Duke) are putting a snow plow on her new work truck in the driveway.  Let it snow!  I just finished preparing a sheet of watercolor paper for painting a snow scene.  Am waiting for the friskit to dry. 
 
**************************
 
 
Another gem of wisdom about immigration.
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

Judi said...

Yes, I believe it was 2149 for Mavis and she was not there! Rollie will know, when he reads this.

Rollie said...

Judi, you must have punched a wrong number cause you do get the time and temp. I tried it and it worked. Time was wrong but temp was ok.

Rollie said...

And that poster was right on.

Duene said...

How come Rollie and Judi are holding a chat room on my blog? (he he)

Duene said...

How come Rollie and Judi are holding a chat room on my blog? (he he)

Rollie said...

Shame on us.Sorry, Duene.

Judi said...

It's because we love you, Duene! Also, it has a nice ring to it: "Duene's Chat Room". LOL You are so much fun.