Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday

I will finish  my drawing of Kat today, unless the house burns down.

She caught another mouse last night - that's her third one this week!  She's an overachiever!

**********************
 
Barrie and Kasey are house sitting for about 10 days for a couple with two big black lab dogs.  Maddy and Shorty have to stay here kenneled in the basement at night, so they are not too happy about it.  Kasey is having a good time.
 
********************
 
I watched a John Wayne movie last night, "Cowboys."  Remember it?  He can't find a crew to drive his steers to market, so he hires all the kids he can find, ages from about 11 to 15.  John Wayne is killed in the movie by rustlers, and the kids take over, kill most of the rustlers, and get the cattle to market.  A feel good movie.
 
 
 
If I saw this sign in a store, I'm sure I wouldn't even notice the typo. 


1 comment:

Judi said...

Sounds like a good way for Barrie to earn a little extra money. I see Nate has a new post.