Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday

I did my taxes online, e-filed them, and paid with my credit card.  No cost except for a $4 fee for using my own credit card instead of getting the new one they were offering.  Geez!  I just got rid of one credit card and don't want another.

Check out the Turbo Tax web site if you think you can use this service. 

It's perfect for me, because I have no deductions, and nothing unusual to report.

***********************
 
I hung some pictures upstairs that I have been wanting to put up for quite a while.  Still have one that goes in an awkward, hard to reach place above the entertainment center.  Maybe my friend Barrie will come up and do that one for me.
 
 
****************************
 
 
This little guy was taking a snooze in the back yard yesterday in the sunshine.



3 comments:

Judi said...

I see you have a snowless yard. Same all over town?

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try Turbo tax Wed. I don't have deductions, just simple w-2forms. I paid h&r block a bunch last year and I probably could have done it...

Hank R

Duene said...

No, Judi, my yard has snow cover. This is behind my house, on the slope of the hill, and gets the strong afternoon sushine.