Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday

Tracy said she had tried to call my cell phone, and got the message that the phone had been disconnected.  I tried calling it from my land phone and got the same message.  I turned it off for a few hours, and when I turned it back on, it worked.  I wish everything was that easy to fix!

Kasey brought her new pencil upstairs for me to sharpen in my electric sharpener.  I didn't turn on the light over the table where the sharpener is, and tried to sharpen the eraser.  It did pretty well until if got to the metal ferrell.  When it started groaning and growling at me, KC said "Grandma, that's the eraser end."  I think that was its death song, because I have tried to clean it out, but it doesn't work.

**************************
 
 
I love Calvin's "Show and Tell". 
 
***************************
 
I saw a box in the pile of things still not put away from the dowstairs bedroom.  I discovered it had socks in it!  My winter socks, most of which I knit myself.  It's funny I have never missed them, because I never wear shoes in the house and like to wear warm fuzzy socks.
 
 

**************************
 
The flash on my little compact camera doesn't seem to work very well any more.  I don't use a flash very often, but when I do, the photos are are not evenly lit.  Is this reason enough to shop for a new little camera?  NOT!



1 comment:

Judi said...

What a shame about your pencil sharpener. It was a nice one.
Good one, Calvin!