Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tuesday 2/5/13

I think I know the secret to keeping a house neat and picked up.  Don't have any flat surfaces.  Well, of course, that still leaves the floor, and you pretty much have to have that. 


This is one of the art tables I have upstairs, unusable until today, when I cleared things off the top and put them away.  Of course, before I could do that, I needed to clean out some storage space under the eaves, which meant more things for the dump or the Food Basket.  I wonder why I don't have anything hanging on that bare wall space above the table?

There are piles of things around the doorway to my old (Kasey's new) room.  I have taken care of some of it, but it seems like there is no end to it.

I think I'll bring the Lone Star quilt upstairs with the matching pillowcases and put them on my bed up here.  I know Kasey wants something girlie on her bed.  Like a princess.

************************
Seems like I spent hours trying  (unsuccessfully) to update the operating system on my iPad to 6.something.  I have downloaded iTunes to my computer, plugged the iPad into the USB port, and following the instrucions to download and install the upgrade.  Crap!  Twice I waited almost an hour and got the message the download had timed out. The third time it seemed to download, but nothing was installed.  I still have the old operating system and can't even use some of the new apps unless I can upgrade.  I've NEVER gotten along with that iPad very well.
 
 
 


1 comment:

MOM/Gina said...

Try going into your settings....I think that's how I did Betty's....