Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday

I have a list of things I HAVE to do today.  I wrote to the town of Pinedale about my sewer bill, and haven't heard from them.  I wrote a letter because I wanted it all down in black and white, and the charges listed.  Haven't heard a word from them yet, so guess I will call town hall and fight with somebody.

I subscribed to the e-edition of the Pinedale Roundup, and now I am getting both the e-edition and the print copy.  I don't want the print copy.  It's a waste of paper, and I have to dispose of it all.  I don't see the point of having both. I called and talked to someone who evidently had just started that day and they all went to lunch and left her alone.  She was friendly but clueless.  So she took my number and said someone would call me right back.  And of course I haven't heard from them.  So I have to call them back again.

I have two VISA cards and only use one of them.  Somehow, I have a $350 credit balance on the other one, so I have to call them and see what to do about it.

I love the Internet!  I was trying to photograph some chickadees in a bush outside my window with my "big gun" Canon camera, but it was focusing on the bushes just to the right of the bird.  The little red "point of focus" light showed that. The darned thing has nine points of focus around the center one.  Don't ask me why I would ever use that. I looked for the manual, couldn't find it right away, so I Googled it - how to set the focus point on a Canon 5D. Found the information immediately, complete with pictures! So now it is using the center point of focus.

 
How did we ever get along before the Internet?

2 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

It's amazing..I know.
I hope to see your bird pix!

Judi said...

I have always wondered how to make my camera's little green box center where I want it to. Maybe I need to check the internet too!