Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thursday 2/7/2013

Stil more cleaning, arranging, and rearranging. And more stuff for the dump or the Food Basket.  I noticed that Barrrie took some more things to the Food Basket yesterday, but there's still more.  I've decided large closets are not a blessing.  It just means you can stash more junk away that you will want to get rid of someday.  Same with basements!

 
Here is the Lone Star quilt I made.  It is now on my bed upstairs. I left the down comforter on, just covered it with the quilt, which is not quite large enough to cover the comforter.  The bed is actually two twin beds strapped together, which I guess makes it a king sized bed.

Love the quilt, but the curtains don't match.  I made them to go with another quilt I used while the beds were still twin beds.  Oh well.

I found a very heavy, very large (450 page) cook book on the bookshelf in the bedroom. It's "Taste of America", and has lots of nice photos.  I don't remember ever looking at it before.  There were also a couple of cook books Tracy sent home with me once, and I wonder if she gave me this one too.

 
 I found this beautiful feather on the dining room table this morning, and don't know the story behind it yet. 

1 comment:

Judi said...

You have GOT to be feeling good about all your decluttering!
The quilt is absolutely beautiful.