Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesday

Do you ever wish you had an "undo" button for your house?  I have rearranged some of the things on my wall, and hung three new paintings and one pencil drawing.  I wish it were back like it was before.


This was a nice, clean looking white wall before I hung these up.  I'm not sure why, but I like uncluttered spaces.  And the two pieces were not supposed to be the same height - I would like one higher than the other, but that was as high as I could reach.


I hung two watercolors, and moved the feathers and mocassins to this wall, and I don't like the arrangement.  I guesss I'll just look at it a while before I move them back.  I think I know where I would like the feathers - in the corner by the book case next to the Indian design pottery.

*****************************
 
It's interesting how my spam and junk mail has evolved.  Not long ago, I got several a day urging me to take this stuff that will enlarge my penis.  Right around the holidays, that tapered off and I got all kinds of mail for weight loss products.  Now it's all about stock tips and making money in the market. 
 
I guess many people gain weight during the holidays, hence the spam about weight loss.  Now that it's tax season, maybe they figure people are interested in making money.  I don't even want to speculate about penis enlargement.  I wonder what will be next?
 

1 comment:

Judi said...

I know what you mean. I do not like stuff on the floor. Glad you put up the Eklund Cabin sketch. I like the 2nd picture arrangement, except that the clock seems to be in the way.