Friday, February 15, 2013

Goodby, Jarvi

 
Barrie had to have Jarvi put down yesterday. Jarvi has been Barrie's companion for 17 years. She went to Alaska with her, and Montana.  Jarvi would chase a stick longer than any human had the endurance to throw it.  She nipped the heels of cattle on the Drift, and she thought she was the boss of everything and everyone around her.  You will be missed, old girl.

Barrie fed her cat food and scrambled eggs yesterday morning.
 
******************************
 
I have no idea now I did it, but I got my iPad updated to the newest operating system.  I did the exact same thing I tried five or six times before, and for some reason, it all worked.  So I installed the Amazon Instant Movie app.  I already had that, but it didn't seem to be working right.  The movie would just shut down after watching about 5 minutes.   When I tried to reinstall the app, it said System 6.01 was required. 
 
Soo, guess what?............the movie still shuts down after about five minutes.  I really, really don't like the iPad very much.
 

 



1 comment:

Judi said...

Sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do. Bye, Jarvi. It was a good life. Better than most dogs get.

So strange/sad about your iPad. Chase put Netflix on mine....maybe I should try to watch something. I love mine, but I do use it most when we travel.