Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tuesday

I really don't enjoy watching a "mouse massacre".  Kat had a mouse yesterday, and it was still very active when she took it into the bathroom and played with it.  It got away and hid for a long time behind the entertainment unit. When it finally came out, Kat was waiting.  I think the poor little thing lasted about six hours in all.  I couldn't see it anywhere on the floor this morning, but Kat brought it out and put it in front of my chair later.

********************
 
Barrie stopped by yesterday, and I sent her to the store with a list and some money.  She brought me all kinds of goodies.
 
I get really frustrated with these kinds of things, but some people enjoy the challenge.
 
***********************
 
The long haired black cat was here this morning.  Choe was on the front porch yelling for her food, and the black cat waited on the steps.  Of course it ran off when I opened the door, so I don't know if it got any of the cat food or not.
 
I would like to leave cat food on the front porch, but the magpies clean it up. 
 



4 comments:

Judi said...

Well, someone told me once that any cat with 3 colors such as black, white, grey & orange (esp the orange) was a calico. Guess that's not true.
Is the color you call 'fawn' the one I'm thinking is 'orange'?

Judi said...

I see 33 squares. I'm sure there are more.

DADD said...

I get 40

Anonymous said...

Took me 3 tries, but I finally matched Roger's 40. First attempt was 36, then 39...I'm one of "those people" who enjoy these things! TL