Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday

It's amazing how the disposition and health of a pencil sharpener can improve after surgery.  I used a pair of needle nose pliers, a crochet hook, and a pocket knife.  I didn't think I was going to be successful, but finally got a piece of metal and a large hunk of eraser out of it, 
 
 
It's sounding a little growly, but seems to work fine.
 
**********************
 
 
I fell off the computer wagon, and ordered this little gem, a Dell Notebook with Windows 8.  It has a 17 inch screen and a numeric keypad, which I use a lot.  Isn't that a snazzy color?
 
It comes with the full version of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Onenote).  It has Photoshop Elements, which is not the full version of Photoshop like I have been using, but I have used it in the past and it can do quite a bit with graphics.
 
Oh yes, free shipping and handling, and 6 easy payments.
 
*************************
 
I called VISA yesterday and got one credit card cancelled, and they are sending me a cashier's check for the credit balance.
 
 


2 comments:

Judi said...

Wow. You are on a roll! So glad the sharpener has recovered from its wounds.
I am typing this from my iPad, in the shuttle just leaving the LV airport. It still seems wondrous that this is possible.

MOM/Gina said...

Luv your new notebook.