Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday



This is one of my very favorite photographs.  It was taken by Ansel Adams in 1932 in Yosemite.  There are probably more than one print around, but one is listed at Christie's for $2,300.  I love black and white photography.  Maybe I'll spend my afternoon browsing Ansel Adams photos.

************************
 
The Kuerig is making great coffee again.  The first thing we tried was cleaning the little nozzle out.  In fact, we keep a straightened paper clip in the drawer where we keep the coffee.  But that didn't help.  Barrie ran some vinigar through it, and that did the trick!
 
******************************
 
The question I posed yesterday about the movie line was too easy.  I Googled "They took my horse and made him surrender", and got 1,500 results.
 
*************************
 
 


1 comment:

DADD said...

when you are a big Eastwood fan, that was an easy quote.