Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday

The forecast is for more snow and colder weather the next several days, but the snow we got yesterday is mostly gone, and the sun is shining.

*************************
 
I tried something new this morning, and I'm not sure I like them.I would like them better if they were softer. I always thought the big pretzels they sold in malls looked so good, but I don't remembr ever buying one.  I made pretzels this morning.  I found a recipe and even a clear set of directions with pictures on how to twist the dough into a pretzel shape.  Kind of time consuming, but not hard to make. 
 
 

****************************
 

 
 I finished this colored pencil drawing yesterday and matted it with the circular mat Conley cut.

*********************************


2 comments:

Judi said...

Your pretzels look yummy. I had one of those big pretzels once, though, & it didn't meet my expectations. Rather bland.

Charmian said...

What a sweet doggie! Beautiful drawing, Duene.