Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thursday

I finally got the new laptop computer boxed up to return.  It took several tries to configure everything to fit back in the box the correct way. 

Now if I can get Barrie to take it to the post office and have them tape the box closed at the top and tape the return label on, it will be out of my hair.  I dislike Windows 8 and can't believe Dell plans on selling all their new computers with that installed.

*************************
 
I'm having a totally lazy day today.  I filled the bird feeder, boxed the computer, and watered two plants.  I did fix myself some sausage, eggs, and biscuits for breakfast.  It just might be a movie marathon day.
 
 
This is so my family.  I got rid of a piece of furniture in the dining room and put some nice hooks on the wall for coats, snowpants, etc.  I'm the only one who ever hangs anything on them!



1 comment:

MOM/Gina said...

I love Calvin..and you post some priceless ones!