Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday


I baked hamburger buns this morning.  Used my bread machine on the "dough" cycle. I even sprinkled sesame seeds on the tops!  I like how the oven bakes bread much better than the bread machine, but I'm usually too lazy.  It's just too easy to let the machine do it all.

**********************
 
  The new laptop computer is going back.  It's slower than my old laptop, and Windows 8 is not meant to be used by humans  The colors, the tiles and the charms may look cute, but I don't like the way they work. (or don't work)
 
Maybe the machine is defective, but it sure doesn't perform  like my old laptop.  I was trying to watch the live feed of the Iditarod restart last night, and the new computer wouldn't even load the page.  I grabbed the old laptop and was watching it within just a minute or two.
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Judi said...

Beautiful buns!
I hope all goes well with returning the laptop.
I finally watched a movie on my iPad & it was fine. Have also watched TV shows.

Rollie said...

I'd get in trouble if I said what Judi said.

Duene said...

Darn, Judi! You've got to quit talking that way in front of your busband!