Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday - Be Happy

Did you know that this is National Be Happy Week?  So smile!


Just in case you were thinking winter is over, don't forget this is Pinedale.  I looked through my March photos and found just what I expected.  The first picture was taken on March 21, 2011, and the second was taken on March 26, 2012.  You might want to keep the snow shovel out for a while longer.
 

 

 I am reading how to make soft pretzels, and have several recipes, plus a good illustration on how to form a strip of dough into a pretzel shape.  I've always wanted to try to make some.

****************************
 
 

2 comments:

DADD said...

We had 23 below zero Sunday morning, up here in North Dakota.
And today we had 23 above with about 5 inches of snow and 40 MPH winds.
So yeah, Winter is not over yet

Judi said...

Cute photo of Kasey!
So, where's the March snow this year? Did it all blow to ND?