Tuesday, March 5, 2013

 
I read an article once about how to deal with telemarketers, and there were all kinds of funny ways to take care of them. We don't get many of those irritating calls anymore.. Maybe someone finally figured out that is not good marketing strategy, or maybe it's the "do not call".  Anyway, they were sure irritating.  Also, many calls they make now are recordings.

When Barrie would answer one of these calls, I would hear her say, "No, they're not here.  They're in jail." Or she might say, "No, they've been deported."

******************************
 

Ah, gourmet eating last night.  I made hamburgers with onions, tomatoes and cheese on top, and curly fries. Kasey helped me cut the curly fries.  I did one potato to show her how it works, and she did the second. 
 
**********************
 
I spend part of my mornings now keeping up with the Iditarod.  The technology and reporting is amazing.
 



2 comments:

DADD said...

Good one. I think I'll try it next time instead of just hanging up

Judi said...

I guess you HAD to make hamburgers today with those yummy buns you made yesterday! It looks very good.

I love hearing about kids getting to do things like make the curly fries. Ahhh. BTW: Has Kasey lost any teeth yet?