Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday 3/10/2012

I haven't set my clocks ahead yet, but I won't forget.  My computer and my weather station automatically set themselves. Actually, I don't care that much what time it is!

******************************
 
When I restored some files to the computer, I found I have quite a few duplicates, and files I had deleted, but they are still on the backup drive.  So I have been sort of browsing through files and pictures, and deleting some.  I need to see if I can figure out how to wipe the drive clean and make a fresh backup.
 
Here is one of the photos I stumbled across yesterday.  This picture was taken from the spot I am sitting now.  And yes, it rained during construction.  Huge plastic tarps were used to cover it up, but a tiny pinhole leaks like crazy. 
 
 
*******************************
 
I plan to spend the rest of the day drawing and keeping up on the Iditarod.  The tracker shows Mitch Seavy in the lead to the Coast right now, but he's not moving.  Martin Buser is running 8th, but he's not moving either right now.  The top runners have all had both their eight hour and twenty-four hour layover, so the field is even.  And they are all running pretty close to each other.It's still a long ways to the finish, and anything can happen.


No comments: