Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday

Barrie and Kasey are back home after house sitting for some people.  I think Kasey grew 6 inches during that time.

I subscribed to the Iditarod "Insider". 

You get commercial-free videos of the trail, the checkpoints, musher interviews and race analysis.
You get GPS that lets you track the race. You also get Musher Tracking that will send alerts when a musher reaches or leaves a checkpoint. 
 
I watched the ceremonial start live in Anchorage on my computer.  This afternoon, I will watch the real start in Willow.
 
***************************
 
The snow is going, and the back yard is turning into a lake.  I would rather have more snow.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

DADD said...

Yeah, and up here in ND we are under a blizzard watch. They say 8 to 12 inch of snow, but we are suppose to be on the edge of it and fair better.