Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday

I recovered the files I lost from my computer yesterday.  It's a mystery to me how it happened, but I am so glad I have a backup drive.  If you don't have one, do it!  I love my little "Click Free" drive.  So simple to use.

And I bit the bullet and emptied my recycle bin this morning


Kasey loves her dance class.  This is a photo I took of her at a recital.

 
I wonder if she's ever seen this picture of her mother.  Barrie loved her ballet lessons too.
 
 
I once did a silverpoint drawing of Barrie's old ballet shoes.  Yes, we still have them.  They are pink.
 
************************
 
I watched a Gary Cooper old movie last night, "High Noon".  Enjoyed it, and I rememberd seeing him play the part of a Quaker husband and father of three in another movie.  Couldn't believe it when I found it on Amazon, and it was prime eligible (free).  It was named "Friendly Persuasion".  So I had a Gary Cooper movie marathon last night.
 
***********************
 
I shocked myself this morning, and worked on a watercolor painting I started some time ago.  I'm letting it dry right now and think I will get back to it.



1 comment:

DADD said...

Yeah, I had the same problem with my recycle bin. I would pick this one and that one, and then go through it again and dump a few more.
Now I just dump the whole bin without even looking at them.
No regrets yet.