Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturday

I have lost some files from my computer, and I don't have a clue.  I thought I had a duplicate folder, and deleted one of them.  Turns out it was the original folder (art reference  photos) and all I had left was a shortcut to the folder on the desktop.  Went through the recycle bin and it's not there.   I just backed up the files about two days ago, and couldn't even find it on the backup drive so I could restore it.  I guess I'll have to restore the entire drive.  Surely it's there!

************************
 
I have been watching some terrible movies lately - the Amazon prime (free) ones.  Guess that's why they're free.  But many of the prime movies are wonderful.  I have "High Noon" on the list to watch.
 


2 comments:

DADD said...

I'm sure you will really enjoy High Noon. It stars Gary Cooper and Grace Kelly.
Have your tissue box handy.

Duene said...

I've seen it before, but it's been years ago.